* Join and attend Narberth Civic Association meetings - 2nd Wed of every month; Borough Hall, 7 pm.
* Attend Borough council meetings – 2nd Monday of every month. Borough Hall, 7 pm.
* Attend Borough Caucus meetings - 1st Wed of every month. Borough Hall, 7 pm.
* Attend planning commission meeting – 1st Monday of every month; Borough Hall, 7 pm.
At each meeting, when appropriate, you can share your enthusiasm for a coffee shop in Narberth.
2)Ask your neighbors to take the survey (Cut and paste http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TLZPVDK). The results so far show that a large number of Narberth residents want a locally-owned, independent coffee shop in Downtown Narberth. A coffee shop brings the community together and increases property values. Our survey through the Narberthcommunityspaces blog found that 56 out of 57 respondents wanted a coffee shop and roughly 90% of respondents would walk to a coffee shop all or most of the time.
3) Talk to the members of the Borough Council. The current zoning structure of Narberth makes it very difficult for a coffee shop to open in Narberth. We can encourage the Borough Council members to use their creativity as elected leaders to alter the current zoning rules to allow a coffee shop to come in.
If you can't make the meetings, you can contact our elected Borough Council members:
Mary Jo Daley, Borough Council President -- email@example.com
Nancy Lotz, Borough council member -- firstname.lastname@example.org
Other council members here: http://www.narberthborough.com/narberth-borough-council-members.asp?bio=lotz
Questions? Rob McGreevey email@example.com or Miriam Shakow firstname.lastname@example.org